For more Press Info on Per-Andre kindly email memoriesoftheorient at gmail.com
About our Fine Art Photography and Per-Andre Hoffmann:
Per-Andre is mixed German-Norwegian, raised in Brazil, schooled in the USA, London (Royal Navy Boarding School) and (West) Germany. He acquired his Master Degree in Visual Communications in Stuttgart, Germany.
A few of Per-Andre's engagements include:
- Work as photographer and writer for worldwide publications (in example Stern, GEO, National Geographic Magazine, Vogue, Time, Forbes, The Times, US-Today, LeFigaro, Cosmopolitan, Wall Street Journal, Forbes and many more). His text articles have also appeared in all major German newspapers and magazines.
- Regular work for worldwide tourism- and communications ministries, airline automobile-, photo- and tourism companies.
- Solo exhibit in Ayala Museum, in over twenty five National Geographic Exhibitions and various others worldwide.
- Media consultant for various governments, (ie the Philippines, Brazil, Taiwan, South-Korea, Cuba).
- CANON Brand Ambassador and "CANON LEGEND" .
- Speaker and Resource for CHED, the Philippines Commission on Higher Education, with expertise on the Internationalization of Education.
- Consultant for various Universities, creating photography courses, seminars and short courses. Per-Andre is a very popular professor and guest speaker.
- Awardee of international awards including three First Prizes (2018/2019/2020) in Europe’s prestigious PR-Photo-Award.
- Numerous Press articles, Radio- and TV-features about Per-Andre in the international media.
Looking at his images it is clear why the International Photo Press named Per-Andre the "Magician of Light".
And when the editor-in-chief of GEO (the famous magazine) published his photos from a warzone GEO
wrote “Per-Andre Hoffmann risks his head and neck for a good shot". Per-Andre says “basically, I presume
GEO meant "I was a young fool, who took on risky assignments very few in their clear mind would consider".
CLICK right photo for a recent article on Cuba's President Fidel Castro and Per-Andre, his work and style > > >
His activities also include: In Manila Per-Andre is a major sponsor for the National Children's Hospital, he donated several Child Care Centers in typhoon-devastated areas and built a kindergarden in the remote Compostela Valley, Mindanao.
In Makati City he was seven years Board member, Director of Welfare and President of the German Club, a prestigious Business Club in Makati City (Manila's posh business district).
Wig Tysmans with a CANON card board cut-out ad
ORIENTALIS started as an Art Gallery in Kensington, London. We are now based in Singapore and Makati City, Manila's business district.
Our gallery-brand "MemoriesOfTheOrient" has an extensive collection of Original Fine Art Photography and truly stunning Historical Maps
of manila, the Philippines, Asia, the World and Celestial Maps. This unique collection has been featured in the media - lastly in Business "Mirror" February 2023:
We now offer our most beautiful Historical Maps as highest quality reproductions with light-fast pigments on heavy cotton canvas. Unlike most other reproductions, these are not cheap ink-on-paper-replicas, but museum-grade reproductions with best available materials, pigments from Japan, heavy cotton canvas from Germany and an absolutely superb printing quality. We also create our own, hand-made wooden frames in vintage style.
Stunning also are our Fine Art Photographs, which have been exhibited in over thirty renowned museums and exhibitions worldwide - they are also offered by the famous Saatchi Gallery in Los Angeles . (Last exhibitions include the Ayala Museum in Makati City).
We ship worldwide and are open to international and local partnerships.
Kind regards from Makati City,
memoriesoftheorient at gmail . com
Renowned artists have created personalized art works for numerous international celebrities, politicians and business tycoons. Kindly inquire