About Per-Andre Hoffmann:
He is mixed German-Norwegian, raised in Brazil, schooled in the USA, London (Royal Navy Boarding School) and (West) Germany. He acquired his Master Degree in Visual Communications in Stuttgart, Germany.
A few of Per-Andre's engagements include:
- Work as photographer and writer for worldwide publications (in example Stern, GEO, National Geographic Magazine, Vogue, Time, Forbes, The Times, US-Today, LeFigaro, Cosmopolitan, Wall Street Journal, Forbes and many more). His text articles have also appeared in all major German newspapers and magazines.
- Regular work for worldwide tourism- and communications ministries, airline automobile-, photo- and tourism companies.
- Solo exhibit in Ayala Museum, in over twenty National Geographic Exhibitions and various others worldwide.
- Media consultant for various governments, (ie the Philippines, Brazil, Taiwan, South-Korea, Cuba).
- CANON Brand Ambassador in Asia.
- Speaker and Resource for CHED, the Philippines Commission on Higher Education, with expertise on the Internationalization of Education.
- Consultant for various Universities, creating photography courses, seminars and short courses. Per-Andre is a very popular professor and guest speaker.
- Awardee of international awards including three First Prizes (2018/2019/2020) in Europe’s prestigious PR-Photo-Award.
- Numerous Press articles, Radio- and TV-features about Per-Andre in the international media.
Looking at his images it is clear why the International Photo Press named Per-Andre the "Magician of Light".
And when the editor-in-chief of GEO (the famous magazine) published his photos from a warzone GEO
wrote “Per-Andre Hoffmann risks his head and neck for a good shot". Per-Andre says “basically, I presume
GEO meant "I was a young fool, who took on risky assignments very few in their clear mind would consider".
CLICK right photo for a recent article on Cuba's President Fidel Castro and Per-Andre, his work and style > > >
His activities also include: In Manila Per-Andre is a major sponsor for the National Children's Hospital, he donated several Child Care Centers in typhoon-devastated areas and built a kindergarden in the remote Compostela Valley, Mindanao.
In Makati City he was seven years Board member, Director of Welfare and President of the German Club, a prestigious Business Club in Makati City (Manila's posh business district).
Wig Tysmans with a CANON card board cut-out ad
MemoriesOfTheOrient started as an Art Gallery in Kensington, London. We have since transferred to Singapore and have now (due to the pandemic) focused on our online presence. Our art works are also represented by the famous Saatchi Gallery in Los Angeles .
In 2008 MemoriesOfTheOrient purchased several hundred original historical maps. These unique maps have been incorporated into our Fine Art Gallery. And we are excited to offer these as highest quality reproductions with light-fast pigments on heavy cotton canvas - unlike most other reproductions, these are not cheap ink-on-paper-replicas, but highest reproductions with best available materials, pigments from Japan, heavy cotton canvas from Germany and an absolutely superb printing quality.
We ship worldwide and are open to international and local partnerships.
Kind regards from Singapore,
Memories Of The Orient
memoriesoftheorient at gmail . com
For more Press Info on Per-Andre kindly email memoriesoftheorient at gmail.com
Renowned artists have created personalized art works for numerous international celebrities, politicians and business tycoons. Kindly inquire